Terms and Conditions
“Bonus Google Home” Promotion
How it works
- To be approved for a rental with Essential Appliance Rentals you must be an Australian resident aged 18 years or old and receiving any of the following Centrelink Benefits – Parenting Payment, Family Tax Benefit, Disability Support Pension, Carer’s Allowance, Widow’s Allowance, Aged Pension or Newstart.
- Submit an application for a any Samsung Galaxy S10e or Samsung Galaxy A70 rental between 1st and 31st July 2019, either online at essential.net.au or by calling 1300 723 808.
- Finalise all relevant documentation and make any required payments in accordance with Essential Appliance Rentals’ normal procedures by 31st July 2019. Remember, only the first 20 customers to be approved will receive this bonus, so get in quick!
- If you are one of the first 20 customers to be approved, you’ll receive a bonus Google Home with your new rental (valued at $149).
How to claim
- To be eligible, customers must be approved for a new Samsung Galaxy S10e or Samsung Galaxy A70 rental from the list below, between 1st & 31st July 2019 (“Promotion Period”) and be one of the first 20 customers to be approved.
- Successful customers will receive an SMS from Essential Appliance Rentals within seven (7) business days confirming their approval and delivery of their bonus Google Home.
- Eligible Samsung Galaxy S10e and A70 rentals:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Black – From $31.13 per week
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Black & Bluetooth Speaker Bundle – From $34.13 per week
- Samsung Galaxy S10e & Watch Bundle – From $41.25 per week
- Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Black – From $19.13 per week
- Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB White – From $19.13 per week
- Samsung Galaxy A70 & Bluetooth Speaker Bundle – From $22.50 per week
- Samsung Galaxy A70 & Watch Bundle – From $28.50 per week
Terms & conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to customers of Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd who fulfil entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or old and receiving an eligible Centrelink Benefit: Parenting Payment, Family Tax Benefit, Disability Support Pension, Carer’s Allowance, Widow’s Allowance, Aged Pension or Newstart.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Monday 1 July 2019 and closes at 11:59 AEST on Wednesday 31 July 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligible transactions must be completed during the Promotion Period.
- Total prize pool is $2980 (including GST).
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter has no control over and is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- Eligible customers will be notified by phone/SMS within 7 days of their application being approved.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. In the event that a product becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information entrants provide to assist in improving the Promoter’s goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future in regard to the Promoter’s other goods and services. The Promoter may share entrant’s information with other contractors, agents or entities to assist in performing the above. If the entrant has marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can contact the Promoter to gain access to their personal information by writing to The Marketing Manager, Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd, 49 Corporate Boulevard Bayswater, VIC, 3153.
- The Promoter is Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd ABN 75 093 580 655 of 49 Corporate Boulevard Bayswater, VIC, 3153, Australian Credit License 393256.
Authorised under NSW permit No: LTPS/19/35781