Terms and Conditions
“Tell us your thoughts” Customer Survey
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to customers of Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd who fulfill entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- To enter: Entry is open to Essential Appliance Rentals customers who are selected for and complete a Customer Survey, during the Entry Period.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on Tuesday 29 January 2019 and closes at 11:59 AEDT on Tuesday 12 February 2019 (“Entry Period”).
- All entries will be downloaded and the winners randomly drawn electronically.
- The draw will take place at 11:00am (AEDT) on Thursday 14 February 2019 at Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd, of 24A/49 Corporate Blvd, Bayswater, VIC, 3153.
- 3 entries randomly drawn from the entries outlined in clause 3 will win 1 x $100 EFTPOS Gift Card.
- Total prize pool is $300 (including GST).
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter has no control over and is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The Winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 days of the draw.
- The Winners’ names will be published on the Essential Appliance Rentals Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EssentialApplianceRentals) by Thursday 14 February 2019.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. In the event that a product becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- If the prize remains unclaimed, a re-draw will take place on the 14 March 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If this is required the winners’ name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Essential Appliance Rentals Facebook page on the 15 March 2019.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information entrants provide to assist in improving the Promoter’s goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future in regard to the Promoter’s other goods and services. The Promoter may share entrant’s information with other contractors, agents or entities to assist in performing the above. If the entrant has marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can contact the Promoter to gain access to their personal information by writing to The Head of Marketing, Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd, of 24A/49 Corporate Blvd, Bayswater, VIC, 3153.
- The Promoter is Essential Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd ABN 75 093 580 655 of 24A/49 Corporate Blvd, Bayswater, VIC, 3153, Australian Credit License 393256.
Authorised under NSW permit No: LTPS/19/31051